Frequently Asked Questions

How do I register for a course?
  • Complete and submit the online application form. Our counsellors will get in touch with you to explain further. OR
  • You can walk in into any of our centres with a copy of your IC and our counsellors will assist you with the registration process.
What is the eligibility for admission?
  • To pursue level 2 certificate course, you must be at least 15 years old.
  • To pursue level 3 certificate course, you must have successfully completed level 2.
  • To pursue level 4, Diploma you must have successfully completed level 2 & 3.
  • However, if a course starts from either level 3 or 4, you have to be only 16 years of age to pursue the course.
What are the various modes of payment available?
You can pay by cash or credit card monthly or by semester or even yearly. We will also assist you to apply for loans from PTPK, Baitumal and others. Contact us for further information on this.

What documents must I attach with my registration form?
  • Only a photocopy of your Identity Card and
  • Registration fees
Can I submit the application form first and pay later?
Yes, you can submit the application form first, but since Breyer follows the ‘first come, first serve policy’ your spot will only confirmed upon the payment of your registration fees.
How do I confirm my admission?
Your registration will be confirmed:

  • Through an official admission letter with fees payment details by post or
  • By hand if you registered at any of our branches personally.
What is the next step after admission?
  • You have to report for the orientation day as told by your counselor.
  • Outstation students have to confirm the date of arrival at least 1 week before so that accommodation can be arranged.
  • If you wish to apply for a loan, you will also need to submit all the necessary documents to the Loan Officer before the given deadline.
Can I change the course after registering?
Change of course is not allowed after registration with JPK. Prorated fees will be charged for classes attended for students that wish to change course or dropout.
Can I change the centre of study within Breyer Group of Colleges?
Change of study centre is strictly not allowed. You can only choose the study centre once, during registration.
What documents should I bring or email in order to register?
  • A completed application form
  • NRIC/Passport copy
  • Copies of academic certificate (PMR/SPM/Certificate)
  • Registration fees in cash/cheque or bank in into Breyer account
How do I know if my application has been approved and confirmed?
The college will forward you an offer letter confirming and accepting your application.