In January 2001, a group of experienced, dedicated, dynamic and committed educators led by Group Managing Director. Mr Tankaraju had a vision of creating the workforce that would complement the goal of Malaysia, which is to become a highly industrialised and developed nation.
They realized the need for a skilled national workforce and thus CQ-Tec Private Limited was established and led to the setting up of various Breyer Group of Colleges (formerly known as CQ Breyer Group of Colleges) since 2002.
With a humble beginning of a 1400 sq ft premise, 8 computers and 2 employees at Seri Gombak, Batu Caves, North of Kuala Lumpur, it now has flourished and grown to become a leading provider of vocational skills training throughout Malaysia.
Apart from the Batu Caves campus, it now has a city campus in also Kuala Lumpur. The group now has campuses at two locations, more than 70 dedicated employees, numerous specialized laboratories, and extensive technical facilities to provide hands on training to its students.
Breyer Group Of Colleges currently offers vocational training in a number of fields including Culinary Arts, Food & Beverage Management, Computer Systems, Office Administration (Business) and Electric.
Breyer is also an approved City and Guilds and CompTIA centre. At Breyer, quality is assured through the various quality assurance systems in place.
With that Breyer have succeeded to be one of the premier skills training centres in Malaysia. Breyer Group of Colleges constantly strive to create a positive thinking workforce that not only posses specialised skills to build a career but essential employability soft skills that makes them successful immediately after graduation.
- A curriculum that is both national and international
- A learning environment that is both conducive and student friendly
- Hands on practical learning experience at industries
- The essential thinking skills that differentiates a positive thinking workforce from a mere knowledge workforce
- Immediate employment opportunities
- Knowledge with appropriate work attitudes and living skills
Awards and Achievements
As a result of Breyer Group of Colleges’ effort to provide the best vocational education and also essential employability skills for its students has enabled it to secure the following awards and achievements:
- NAPEI Educational Excellence Award (10 Times Since 2005)
- 3rd Prize in FEMAC Skills Competition
- Trainee selected for Indian dance of ‘Kuchipudi’ training in India by Astro
- Research paper submission as stakeholder in 3rd Annual International Skills conference